If you're concerned your child has been suffering for a while, that means you have been too.
You've tried countless strategies but nothing seems to be working. You're exhausted and just about ready to throw in the towel..."BUT, I CAN'T QUIT!!!! I would NEVER give up. This is my child we are talking about!" So you keep trying, keep searching for anything to help. Magazines, news articles, books, teachers, professionals, and yet nothing seems to work. Your search is over. We are here to help you and your child.
We work with you and your child or teen to identify what challenges they are currently facing and collaborate with you to create a concrete road map to help your child get unstuck. Creating a strong trusting relationship with your child, coupled with an effective treatment plan is critical to achieving success.
We help kids and teens with a variety of issues.
Here are some examples of why kids come to see us:
- Unable to focus, concentrate, complete tasks, listen to directions, ADHD
- Low self-esteem/self-worth
- Lack of friends, or support system
- Body image issues
- Behavioral problems at home or school
- Learning difficulties and low academic achievement
- Difficulty making friends, socializing with others
- Anxious, stressed, panic
- Sad, depressed
- Self-harming or suicide thoughts
- Difficultly adjusting to a new life change such as relocating, parents separation or divorce, loss of a pet, death of a loved one, and so on.
- Struggling to “fit in” to schools and a world that isn’t always understanding of diversity in sexual orientation or identity, autism, cultural needs, and so much more